- Gatherable resources shift locations as they’re exhausted, this will keep people moving about the world, seeking out the best resources for their crafting builds, and the best markets for their goods.
- There is no central auction house or warehouse.
- There will be item decay (material sinks), deconstruction mechanics and other gold sinks to combat inflation.
- The primary method to generate gold in the economy is through glint, which is a bound currency that drops from mobs and players, and is offered as a reward for completing certain quests, events, and achievements.
- Economic systems require scarcity. And in a game, all scarcity is artificially created in an attempt to simulate supply/demand structures or as we would call them points of player friction. You may progress within your processing profession by being a member of a guild or family of a person who owns a freehold and has setup the infrastructure necessary for t4-5 processing. With the intent that players will be able through effort to find a way of progressing and accessing late game processing. If that is not the case through testing then we will adjust the designs as necessary in order to achieve the systems.
- Castle regions are larger and encompass multiple economic regions.
- Node-ok are the glue that hold castle and economic regions together in potential synergy or chaos.
- Castle regions, Economic regions, and Node ZOI (Zones of Influence) can overlap.
Buying and selling
|Játékos standokon||Personal shops||Auction houses|
Játékos standokon (also called Kiosks and rental stalls) are rentable locations near the unique building in an Economic node, in Piacokon (the constructible building available for placement by mayors of any Town (színpad 4) node or higher), or as business buildings on freehold plots.
- All nodes do have the ability to spawn player stalls. If you're not an economic node and you don't have a market- that's essentially your unique building- then you can construct essentially what is I guess would be called a... marketplace; and that marketplace will then come with certain services and it will come with a certain number of stalls. The economic node as I recall has the ability to construct an auction house and the auction house serves through the economic means the ability to list and sell items and that comes with additional stalls as well for the players. – Steven Sharif
- Player stalls are rentable by node citizens.
- Player stalls may be utilized for a period of time based on the price paid to rent the stall.
- Player stalls are linked to a player's warehouse.
- Player stalls do not require the attendance of the character or for that character to be online.
- Players are able to input required items for repair and also purchase required materials for that repair.
- Player stalls may still operate during node siege declaration. This is subject to testing.
- Players are not able to be attacked or robbed while occupying their player stall inside the limits of a node.
- Bulletin boards that list the items available in player stalls can be accessed from anywhere in the region.
- These give the location of the stall so players can travel there and purchase the items.
- Stall sales are also listed in auction houses.
- This may no longer be accurate.
- These certificates allow the placement of a personal shop near the unique building in an economic node or on a freehold.
- When a character creates a personal shop, a billboard pops up above them with a custom advertisement message for items or services available on that character's person. Purchasers can interact directly with the character to purchase these items or services.
A player shop is where you have a certificate to essentially create a shop with your character and a little billboard will pop up above you as you sit down for that shop and advertise a custom message that you want say that has to sell things and/or services that are on your person. So players can then come up to you and they can interact with you. So you reside yourself to that shop. – Steven Sharif
- Previously this was stated to be at the economic node in which the auction house is located. The new quote may not necessarily contradict this statement.
- Auction houses allow items and resources to be listed for sale at a specific node location. – Steven Sharif
- A listing fee will be charged to list items in the auction house.
- Vassal nodes of the auction house node will be able to view items that are listed on that auction house, regardless of node type of the vassal node.
- Items listed are also visible in community boards (bulletin boards).
- Integrated auction houses allow players to purchase items directly from remote auction houses.
- Purchases of materials and gatherables will be automatically deposited within the listing node's local warehouse. Players will need to travel to that warehouse to retrieve them. Players wishing to move these items elsewhere will need to utilize the caravan system or other type of transportation.
- Purchases of anything other than materials and gatherables will be mailed to the purchaser.
- On a regular cadence, a number of a node's freehold parcels become available to be bid for at auction.
- Data relating to auction houses, such as price history, volumes, average prices, may be available to players via a mayor-constructed service building in their node.
- That's probably how it's going to be surfaced... Your your mayor is going to have to build it for you. – Jeffrey Bard
- A market UI lists the current items available for sale in the node and in the same economic region.
- Encourage localized grouping.
- Enable posting of jobs.
- Quest sponsorship.
- Merchant NPCs are identified by a golden shimmer on their nameplates.
- Merchant NPCs will in general be able to buy items from players.
Currency may refer to:
- Gold is the general in-game currency in Ashes of Creation.
- Bound currencies are progression-based currencies that cannot be traded.
- Embers is a virtual currency that can be used to purchase cosmetic items within Ashes of Creation.
- Intrepid Bucks are earned through the Referral program.
- Gold, silver, and copper coins are present in the game.
- There is no cap on how much gold a player can hold.
- Monsters don't drop gold, they instead drop glint. Glint is the primary method for players to generate gold.
- Game currency does not have weight, but glint occupies space within the spatial inventory system and must be transported via crates when in large quantities.
- Players do not lose gold upon death, no matter their corruption level, but glint will drop as stolen glint on a character's death, based on applicable death penalties.
- There are bound currencies that exist within the game; and then there is the general currencies that's usually achieved through certificates and the ability to trade those certificates in to get gold that we've talked about in the past. But some of those bound currencies are like favor: these are points that you achieve doing some divine questlines, participating in divine story-arcs; or honor, which is like PvP-oriented unique currency stuff like that. – Steven Sharif
- Társadalmi szervezetek.
- Tavern games (potentially).
- Glint is a bound currency that drops from mobs and players, and is offered as a reward for completing certain quests, events, and achievements.
- Node fajták have specific bound currencies that are earned through personal progression within the node.
- A bound currency that's used to purchase a number of different types of vendorable items that exist within nodes. It is not player-to-player currency. It is not intended to be traded between players, but instead it interacts with these unique vendors that supply a large segment of necessary components for a number of different things: whether it be crafting, enchantments, a lot of different things that exist within the node. This is the reason why you would want to acquire that currency so you have access to those types of items. – Steven Sharif
- Node currencies stay bound to the player, even if their node is destroyed or they drop citizenship. They will be able to use their node currency once they are a citizen of a new node (of the same type).
- Node currency stays with the player even if their node is destroyed or they drop citizenship. This is something that you have available to you and you carry forward to your next location. But you may only spend your node currency at nodes that you're a citizen of. – Steven Sharif
- You have to have enough node rep to be able to buy certain tiers of things from the node with your node currency. Even though the currency is generic, you still need the rep with the node to unlock better purchases. – John Collins
Player to player trading
- Q: Will Ashes of Creation have player-to-player trading? Will there be anything stopping me from gifting a friend that's fresh to the game a bunch of in-game money to help them get on their feet quickly?
- A: There won't be anything to stop you from doing that. – Steven Sharif
- Player to player trading, interacting with vendors or NPCs, and the ability to access storage is disabled for corrupted players.
- The nature of player to player trading already introduces that in an open economy game... that is why we have measures to attempt and heat flag suspicious transactions, active gms and other honeypot systems/agents that will be active in discovering those types of cheaters. – Steven Sharif
- We're going to have a UI... you're gonna put the resources in or they're gonna put the resources in. It'll be like an escrow system and then once [the job] is complete you'll get the item they'll get the money.
- There's nothing to say that that can't be player organized. If some particular guild wanted to go and create a caravan mercenary corp that helped aid in the defense and transit of caravans, they could employ some type of insurance system. – Steven Sharif
- Raw gatherables and materials are not able to be mailed by players.
- Social messages sent via mail will be received instantly.
- It hasn't been decided whether crafted items such as gear will be able to be sent via mail.
- From an item standpoint obviously we can't allow mailing to include any type of resource material or raw gatherable because those are central to the gameplay and transiting through the caravan system and economic regions. But it may be possible to send completed crafted items like gear, equipment, stuff like that. But it's something we're still discussing. – Steven Sharif
- Kevés felszerelés darab lesz fiókhoz kötözve, vagy soulbound (karakterhez kötözött) az Ashes of Creation-ben.
- Felszerelést lehet szerezni barkácsolással, gyűjtögetéssel és feldolgozással, továbbá Raid-ek során és Dungeon-ökben, Boss-októl.
A lot of what we experienced in games that usually come before us is that many things are account bound and they're soulbound to your character... Instead very little here is character bound. Very very little. The vast majority of gear- yes you will get quest related gear as rewards- but it won't be let's say one set in one dungeon and you must run the dungeon over and over. Instead we want to really emphasize the reliance on the economy and crafters and gatherers and processors to support a majority of the gear structure in-game, combined with that of world raid bosses and dungeon bosses; not a repetitive quest line through a single dungeon. – Steven Sharif
- There may be quest related actions that involve some form of stealing, but not of actual items from a player's inventory, where the player is identified as the quest's target via a title or some other means.
That emergent gameplay is obviously the objective behind how can we accommodate a non-static quest-line; and the way you do that is you can apply a flag to a title and whoever holds that title becomes the target of that quest segment. And this can change too because that title can change- different people might rise up in the ranks of different societies and organizations. – Steven Sharif
- Players are not able to be robbed while occupying their player stall inside the limits of a node.
- Sheds are present on empty freehold plots to provide basic storage for materials needed to construct freehold buildings.
- Cargo for shipment by caravan is stored at the caravansary not in a player's inventory. Stored cargo is visible via the warehouse UI.
- Completed items can be accessed by players in warehouses at any node regardless of citizenship or housing ownership.
- Gatherables and materials may only be accessed in the warehouse location they were deposited in.
- Players are prohibited from moving gatherables, materials, and commodities in sealed crates out of depositories within a node following a siege declaration against that node.
- A portion of all gatherables and materials that were stored in successfully sieged nodes become lootable.
Player housing storage
- Players must obtain and place storage containers in their player-owned housing.
- Different grades of storage containers have different inventory capacities.
- There are restrictions on the grades of storage containers available in different types of houses.
- Access permissions can be set to allow others to access a player's personal storage devices.
- Players are prohibited from moving goods out of depositories within a node following a siege declaration against that node.
- Corrupt players are not able to utilize storage systems.
- Banking between characters will likely be restricted to furniture and completed items.
- A warehouse ability may enable a player to transfer non-material goods between alternate characters. This excludes resources, materials or anything that relies on the caravan system.
- Mayoral caravans are used by Mayors to transfer cargo between nodes with established trade agreements or alliances.
- Caravans are initiated from and arrive at caravansary node buildings within Village (színpad 3) nodes and above.
- Lakókocsik create an objective-based PvP event in the open-world that players can choose to attack, defend, or opt-out of.
- PvE caravan events can cause roadways to be blocked off or hostile mobs to spawn to attack the caravan.
- Personal caravans.
- Mayoral caravans.
- System driven caravans.
- Unlike merchant ships, naval caravans are capable of transitioning to and from land caravans at the point of intersection of land and water.
- Naval caravans come in varying sizes and capacities.
- By default naval caravans have a racial appearance. Players will be able to apply caravan skins to change this appearance.
|Összegyűjtése professions||Feldolgozás professions||Ravaszkodó professions|
- Characters within a single account (Alt-ok) may have different professions.
- There are profession-specific quests.
- Professions will be balanced based on testing.
- It is possible to master up to two professions within this mastered artisan class per character (subject to testing).
- A character will be able to achieve up to tier 3 or tier 4 proficiency in professions that are not mastered.
- When it comes to balancing a system that's something that we do during testing phases. When it comes to architecting the system itself and identifying the areas in which certain certain professions excel, where they interact with ancillary systems, their interconnectivity across the artisanship system as a whole, the important part there is to identify how that the interconnectivity lives with the other professions in the artisanship system. And what type of reliance you have on particular professions to complete the path of crafting or introduction of new items into the economy. – Steven Sharif
- Race likely won't affect the artisan system. Certain influences may instead be housed in a background selection that isn't intrinsically tied to race.
- Szakmai fejlődés does not directly relate to progression in a character's adventuring class, but there are requirements that take into account dangers, locations, toolsets, and surveying options that are level dependent.
- Arcane Engineering
- Armor smithing
- Jewel cutting
- Weapon smithing
Artisan supply chain
Artisans within Ashes of Creation must choose a path in their artisan skill tree. This inter-dependency establishes a supply chain from raw materials to finished product. Each stage of the chain may require caravans to transport goods from one artisan to another.
- Obtaining raw materials:
- Refining the raw materials with the Feldolgozás profession.
- Ravaszkodó the finished product using its crafting recipe.
As a crafter you're going to want to know where certain recipes can be fulfilled; which nodes have the capability of creating what you've processed material that you've gathered for; and then you're going to want to plan out your route to either transit the goods there or make sure that you're situated in the area so that you can go out collect and build in that area as well. So there's a lot of planning that's going to be necessary. – Steven Sharif
- Amenities tax override.
- Artisanship tax override.
- Commerce tax override.
- Property tax override.
- Citizenship dues and property taxes scale based on the stage of the node when a player became a citizen.
- Node tax rates will be visible on the world map by hovering over a node location.
- Tax revenue only goes toward funding node development. This cannot be withdrawn by the mayor or any other player.
- This tax doesn't necessarily impact the individual citizen, because citizen's tax levels are determined by their node, but the node's finances are affected by the taxation levied by its parent nodes.
- A player's tax charge will be determined by the number of structures built on their plot.
- Freehold taxes are calculated based on the number of permits issued for buildings on a freehold.
- Buildings that require permits will have additional upkeep costs.
- Maintaining businesses requires licensing and payments to the node your Freehold is associated with. This permitting system allows for a certain number of buildings to be constructed on a Freehold. Permits can be obtained from the same node the Freehold was certified from, and buildings that require permits will have an additional upkeep cost.
- Non-payment of taxes will put the housing into a default status. The player will have a period of time to settle the debt before the housing is foreclosed.
- The developers are considering allowing pre-payment of housing taxes and/or allowing auto deduction of tax from a designated location, such as their personal inventory or warehouse.
- Materials and resources (such as livestock) that were stored on foreclosed freeholds will be included in the auction for the deed to that freehold. Stored and placed props, such as furniture will be returned to the previous owner.
- If you don’t pay taxes and other fines, your Freehold property will be foreclosed. When a Freehold is foreclosed on, stored and placed props like furniture are returned to the previous owner. Materials that were stored on a Freehold will be included in the auction for the Deed to that Freehold.
- The monarch sets the tax rate, and can use those proceeds to upgrade defenses, maintain the castle's direct nodes, or provide buffs and benefits to the citizens of that region.
- Castle taxes are carried via NPC generated caravans from the nodes that fall under the castle's purview to one of the castle nodes at the end of each week leading up to a castle siege.
- In addition to taxes, Castles also influence crop yields, resources and events within its region.
- Part of the tax and resources gathered are applied to the castle for improvements.
- The remainder of tax income can be used by the guild for whatever they want.
- When castles change hands (following a siege), some taxes stay with the castle and some stay with the guild.
- Castles have the ability to allocate taxes collected from nodes under them toward certain benefits that go back to the node. Or they can be more selfishly governed that treasury more towards the guild that owns it and that obviously is going to have some political implications, because it could- if you're not using it for the benefit of the people in the region they might rise up and help take you out from that that position of owning that castle. – Steven Sharif
- Over-enchanting carries the risk of destroying that item, rendering it useless for use temporarily.
- Players gain craftable items and recipes from deconstructing (salvaging) completed items.
- A portion of resources and materials are lost when caravans or nodes are destroyed.
- Corrupted players who die can lose gear.
- Item durability (item decay) does not destroy items, but it acts as a materials sink. Zero percent durability will unequip an item, increasing its repair costs.
An important aspect of a healthy economy is having some item sinks available... There are three kinds of item sinks: You can gain craftable items from deconstructing completed items; You can have decay... and if you want to over-enchant that item there will be a potential to destroy it as well. It's important for an economy to experience those types of emphasis on what can be crafted as well as seeing those items that are crafted be destroyed as well..
The concept there is this is part of the engine that is supply and demand. So the server is constantly generating these materials on tick as they propagate throughout the world and get repopulated, players are going out there and collecting these things. We want to make sure that there is a driving force and factor behind what crafters and gatherers are out there doing: There's constantly going to be a demand for them to supply these things. Whether that death is from PvP or from PvE these are going to be necessities for players to constantly provide. – Steven Sharif
- Item durability loss occurs on death.
- Materials are required in order to restore the performance of decayed items.
- Item decay does not destroy items, but it acts as an materials sink.
- If you allow it to get to certain stages, or to get to a destructed stage then it requires a lot of material components in order to return back to its former glory. – Steven Sharif
- Over enchanting an item comes with the risk of durability loss if a safety margin is exceeded.
- There is durability in the game... It's not going to be a trivial durability. There is a potential to destroy gear (weapons and armor), but there is also an ability to reforge that destroyed gear using a portion of the materials necessary as well as finding an item creator who can reforge it. – Steven Sharif
- There's salvaging where you can deconstruct an item to get components only capable of retrieving from salvaging an item that can be used in crafting other types of items. – Steven Sharif
- Specific and necessary crafting materials for higher tier items can only be obtained through the deconstruction of lower-tier items. This is designed to keep lower tier crafted gear relevant through progression and across expansions.
- Specific crafting components yielded by gear deconstruction, and some of these components can be only be obtained from gear of certain enchantment levels and type of equipment. These components are needed for certain recipes for gear and other ancillary crafting professions. But the itemization team is still ironing out some of these flows. – Steven Sharif
- Item deconstruction will not be a meaningful way of circumventing restrictions on transit of resources and materials.
Biztonsági rendszerek védik majd a játék tisztaságát, a csalókat, glitch kihasználókat, bot használókat, gold-al kereskedőket, tárgy duplikálókat és további gazdaság rombolókat megakadályozva, már az Alfa-0 fázistól.
- Ezek a rendszerek felhasználói adatot gyűjtenek, és a gyanús viselkedést felülvizsgálatra bocsájtják. A játékosok által benyújtott jelentésekkel keresztezve a két rendszer felhívja a figyelmet a különös viselkedésre.
- A csaláson rajtakapott játékosok büntetése kitiltás.
- Lesz egy általános eljárásrendszer, ahol különböző büntetések járnak majd bizonyos kihágásokért, azok komolyságától függően. Ezen büntetések mértéke a jogtalanul megszerzett pénz/tárgy megvonásától, ideiglenes vagy végleges kitiltásig terjed.
The direction that I'm taking Intrepid as a company in is that a significant portion of the revenue created by the game goes into not only creating additional content and updates for the game but also goes into I think caretaking, as I like to call it; and that caretaking is multiple things: It's having active and present GM's on servers. It's having a an interacting community team that is always present and on-call for participating in forum discussions and streams and updates. – Steven Sharif
Following a standard approach to an escalation system where certain infractions are immediate and automatic bans and some infractions provide a path forward where action is taken that might ban the account or strip the account or provide some chat bans or the ability to play over a week or so... If you buy gold and depending on the seriousness of the infraction you could go anywhere from being stripped and to being banned for a period of time to being permanently banned. – Steven Sharif
Két lépcsős autentikáció
The World manager is an algorithm in Ashes of Creation that controls dynamic world elements. It acts as both a throttle and an incentive system for various activities to ensure certain parameters are within acceptable thresholds.
- A world manager is a technical term to define a server process that lives alongside the game server; and when the game server needs to do things- communicating with other game servers within that grid- it tells that manager and that manager sends it down to the appropriate server. – Steven Sharif
- Prices of glint.
- A heatmap of experience being gained to apply to node advancement.
- The territory expansion algorithm takes into account the nearest coast, neighboring nodes, and the heatmap of players in surrounding areas over the last weeks or month.
- Due to the way the progression algorithm calculates territorial (ZOI) expansion during node advancement, there is a small possibility that two nodes of the same stage end up being close to each other.
- Transit of resources and goods between regions to drive quest rewards for nodes.
- For example if you know iron is being used as a raw resource for a specific crafting path that might drive up the price of mithril or silver; and that will incentivize the market to course correct a little bit. The idea is to provide soft incentives that help to alleviate the demand and also to prop up the supply that might not be present from the economic systems. – Steven Sharif
- Monsters drop glint, Elemek and crafting materials rather than gold.
- There is a much higher chance that materials and unique recipes are dropped that can be used to craft items of equitable value.
- There is a small RNG chance of looting rare and legendary items or crafting materials from mobs based on the level, status and type of mob. This also applies to harvesting resources with a gathering profession.
- Crafted gear is the best gear in Ashes of Creation.
- Legendary equipment is only dropped by Legendary world bosses.
- Stats on dropped items will vary based on the rarity of the item.
- Loot tables are disabled for player controlled monsters.
- Experience debt decreases the drop rate percentages from monsters.
- Loot tables will likely not be affected by weather conditions. This was previously listed as a possible effect.
Glint (previously known as Hunting certificates and Monster certificates) is a bound currency that drops from mobs and players, and is offered as a reward for completing certain quests, events, and achievements. Glint is intended to be the primary method for generating gold in the Ashes of Creation economy.
- Glint serves a very integral role in the economy within Ashes of Creation. It is a material substance that is acquired through various means, but primarily hunting different antagonists within the world; and it is the physical form of Essence within the beasts of Verra. So when you acquire this it is bound to your character, and that is a very important component of the economic systems here because glint will be used to pay for certain services, such as taxation for buildings that you have, or citizenship dues that are necessary. – Steven Sharif
- Glint is not localized to specific regions. Previously it was stated that glint was specific to an economic region.
- Glint occupies space within the spatial inventory system and must be transported via crates when in large quantities.
- Glint can be sold directly to commodities vendors at hunting lodges within nodes to "make some quick money".
- Glint may be traded with commodities vendors for player commodities. These commodities can then be transported to other nodes (via caravan or merchant ship) where they can be traded for gold. The gold value is based on the demand for the commodity at the destination node (over the last seven days) as well as its distance from the originating node.
- Glint will drop as stolen glint on a character's death, based on applicable death penalties. Glint taken from caravan wreckages is also classed as stolen. Stolen glint is not bound and may be redeemed for less than its original value at black market locations.
Population based scaling
Things that NPCs buy and sell scale based on the economic activity that exists on that server... As inflation rises, prices rise and everything ends up being equal, even though there might be a couple of extra zeros. So that can go up and it can also go down so as a population leaves, things become less expensive and players don't have to do as much to earn that. On the other side of things we look at the node system and the node system is set up in this really flexible way that allows us to scale the experience needed to level a node and the attrition that delevels a node to scale based on activity too. So it's just a matter of adjusting a couple of constants and that goes up and down and the server can watch it and change those on the fly as it needs to. – Jeffrey Bard
- There are a limited number of trade agreements that a node can have.
- Mercenary guilds will be a viable way forward for different organizations. I think there will be a lot of business to be had with that; and one of the systems in our trade agreements is creating an escrow for those particular type of arrangements that we're looking into. – Steven Sharif
- Roads for the transit goods via the caravan system.
- You might have a mountain pass and during winter that mountain pass is always closed and so the trade routes on land change with caravans and that's something that can not only exist on a cyclical level but also dynamically based on player activity.
- Economic relationships between nodes established by Mayors or node citizens.
- From a diplomatic standpoint the ability for the mayor or citizens to set up NPC routed trade routes between nodes as a trade agreement or as a diplomatic process. – Steven Sharif
- Stock exchanges were a Kickstarter stretch goal unlocked for reaching the $3 million dollar mark.
- This is a planned feature for the launch of Ashes of Creation.
- The value of stocks is influenced by world events and the performance of nodes, Társadalmi szervezetek or guilds.
- There is no regulatory commission to restrict the purchase and sale of stocks.
- The developers are considering an auction-based method for listing new properties that become available for purchase when a node advances. Currently freeholds may be acquired via auction.
- Housing will have a base price that scales with the number of citizens in the node.
- Freehold plots may be purchased from and sold to other players, or can be obtained via deeds issued by a Village (színpad 3) or higher node.
- We're establishing a real estate market that players can invest in and then sell within the in-game economy, but also they are a resource that's subject to removal through the sieging system as well, so there's a bit of risk implied there but the idea is that this is something for players to strive for. – Steven Sharif
- Housing ownership can default back to the node if the owner fails to pay their property taxes. A balance and penalties will be charged to the new purchaser of the home in the manner of a "foreclosure process".
- Players will not be able to exceed their allotment of housing in the game.
- Rental and leasing concepts are under consideration.
- Ashes of Creation Press Kit.
- Video, 2017-04-30 (8:02).
- Unreal Engine Interview, 2017-05-23.
- Élő adás, 2022-05-27 (1:00:23).
- Élő adás, 2020-07-31 (1:05:58).
- Élő adás, 2020-07-25 (1:04:50).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-08 (54:26).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (31:02).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-10 (10:47).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-15 (10:32).
- Élő adás, 2018-01-18 (46:56).
- Élő adás, 2023-10-31 (1:06:32).
- Video, 2023-10-31 (3:34).
- Interjú, 2023-09-10 (53:47).
- Élő adás, 2021-10-29 (1:06:31).
- Interjú, 2020-07-18 (27:11).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-24 (44:14).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Élő adás, 2017-05-10 (16:36).
- Élő adás, 2020-07-31 (1:34:06).
- Élő adás, 2017-10-16 (59:39).
- Élő adás, 2019-05-30 (1:26:16).
- Interjú, 2020-07-08 (55:05).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Élő adás, 2020-10-30 (1:03:52).
- Élő adás, 2020-10-30 (1:04:59).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-10 (35:16).
- Interjú, 2020-07-08 (57:46).
- Élő adás, 2020-04-30 (1:14:44).
- Ashes of Creation Instagram, 2020-08-19.
- Élő adás, 2020-05-29 (1:00:57).
- Élő adás, 2023-06-30 (25:05).
- Élő adás, 2020-10-30 (1:06:09).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Confectioner’s Delight.
- Élő adás, 2020-03-28 (1:04:49).
- Élő adás, 2023-06-30 (1:13:53).
- Élő adás, 2021-03-26 (1:15:03).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-19 (33:57).
- Élő adás, 2017-10-31 (28:58).
- The mighty beard!
- Élő adás, 2017-05-12 (53:08).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-10 (16:37).
- Élő adás, 2017-10-31 (30:34).
- Video, 2023-08-31 (25:00).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - The Basics.
- Video, 2020-05-31 (5:25).
- Élő adás, 2021-01-29 (1:11:29).
- Podcast, 2023-07-15 (15:14).
- Zendesk - What are Embers and how do I use them?
- Ashes of Creation referral program.
- Video, 2023-01-27 (4:09).
- Élő adás, 2021-03-26 (1:07:00).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-26 (54:00).
- Élő adás, 2021-03-26 (1:07:33).
- Podcast, 2017-05-05 (43:05).
- Interjú, 2021-06-13 (18:40).
- Interjú, 2023-07-09 (19:56).
- Élő adás, 2023-08-31 (1:01:10).
- Élő adás, 2023-08-31 (1:05:23).
- Ashes of Creation - The visuals.
- Élő adás, 2023-02-24 (1:12:24).
- Élő adás, 2022-10-28 (24:28).
- Élő adás, 2021-04-30 (1:14:49).
- Interjú, 2020-07-19 (1:12:37).
- Élő adás, 2017-11-17 (38:35).
- Massively OP, 2017-06-1
- Élő adás, 2018-02-09 (20:40).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-10 (32:22).
- Élő adás, 2023-10-31 (1:21:02).
- Élő adás, 2022-08-26 (1:20:17).
- Élő adás, 2022-07-29 (3:21).
- Élő adás, 2021-01-29 (1:14:53).
- Video, 2018-09-06 (3:53).
- Élő adás, 2018-07-09 (50:16).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-15 (13:06).
- Interjú, 2020-07-18 (52:57).
- Interjú, 2018-08-24 (4:15).
- Interjú, 2021-02-07 (16:05).
- Podcast, 2017-05-05 (43:05).
- Interjú, 2021-02-07 (19:00).
- Video, 2023-06-30 (19:20).
- Interjú, 2018-12-06 (20:30).
- Video, 2020-05-31 (47:32).
- Élő adás, 2023-06-30 (18:45).
- Blog: Development Update with Village Node.
- Élő adás, 2023-08-31 (50:25).
- Élő adás, 2018-04-8 (AM) (23:18).
- Élő adás, 2023-10-31 (1:08:57).
- Interjú, 2023-09-10 (47:13).
- Interjú, 2020-07-19 (41:32).
- Interjú, 2023-07-09 (1:36:24).
- Élő adás, 2022-10-14 (52:31).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (14:21).
- Élő adás, 2021-06-25 (22:34).
- Élő adás, 2021-07-30 (1:14:33).
- Video, 2020-05-31 (47:32).
- Élő adás, 2018-08-17 (10:54).
- Élő adás, 2021-04-30 (1:12:33).
- Élő adás, 2020-06-26 (51:58).
- Élő adás, 2019-06-28 (1:23:31).
- Élő adás, 2020-05-29 (1:03:35).
- Video, 2019-07-16 (0:00).
- Élő adás, 2023-10-31 (1:30:52).
- Élő adás, 2023-08-31 (2:10:23).
- Video, 2019-07-15 (2:12).
- Interjú, 2018-05-11 (28:21).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-15 (45:20).
- Video, 2023-10-31 (10:13).
- Élő adás, 2020-05-29 (46:36).
- Élő adás, 2017-07-28 (20:56).
- Interjú, 2020-03-27 (16:19).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-22 (40:40).
- Video, 2023-10-31 (34:12).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (23:36).
- Video, 2023-10-31 (27:40).
- Élő adás, 2017-07-28 (19:43).
- Video, 2023-10-31 (13:32).
- Élő adás, 2020-04-30 (58:05).
- Video, 2023-09-29 (2:59).
- Élő adás, 2020-04-30 (56:58).
- Video, 2023-10-31 (28:06).
- Élő adás, 2018-04-8 (AM) (15:46).
- Élő adás, 2020-05-29 (1:28:38).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-24 (32:07).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (44:29).
- Élő adás, 2022-04-29 (1:13:00).
- Élő adás, 2019-07-26 (1:09:46).
- Élő adás, 2023-02-24 (1:18:05).
- Élő adás, 2020-08-28 (2:05:21).
- Élő adás, 2017-07-18 (37:25).
- Élő adás, 2023-04-07 (1:00:55).
- Élő adás, 2022-10-28 (1:32:38).
- Élő adás, 2020-07-31 (1:31:11).
- Interjú, 2020-07-20 (20:17).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-10 (8:22).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-10 (6:12).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-08 (20:41).
- Élő adás, 2017-07-18 (38:30).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-26 (26:00).
- Interjú, 2018-05-11 (24:18).
- Video, 2023-08-31 (28:04).
- Élő adás, 2020-03-28 (1:03:38).
- Interjú, 2023-07-09 (54:46).
- Élő adás, 2023-06-30 (1:45:22).
- Élő adás, 2023-08-31 (15:51).
- Interjú, 2023-07-09 (38:14).
- Interjú, 2020-03-27 (0:30).
- Video, 2018-04-05 (41:48).
- Élő adás, 2023-09-29 (1:11:22).
- Élő adás, 2022-08-26 (1:10:16).
- Interjú, 2018-05-11 (57:02).
- Blog: Exploring the Boundless Opportunities of Freeholds.
- Élő adás, 2023-08-31 (24:13).
- Élő adás, 2023-07-28 (1:29:07).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-24 (42:22).
- Blog: 10 facts about castle sieges in the MMORPG.
- Élő adás, 2021-04-30 (1:01:10).
- Élő adás, 2020-08-28 (1:39:02).
- Interjú, 2020-07-30 (16:17).
- Interjú, 2020-07-18 (55:01).
- Élő adás, 2021-05-28 (1:53:04).
- Interjú, 2021-02-07 (13:14).
- Podcast, 2017-05-13 (25:55).
- Interjú, 2020-07-29 (16:46).
- Élő adás, 2020-08-28 (2:05:07).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (32:35).
- Interjú, 2020-07-19 (51:11).
- Interjú, 2020-07-29 (15:04).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-05 (20:41).
- Élő adás, 2021-07-30 (1:16:05).
- Interjú, 2018-10-20 (2:53:52).
- Interjú, 2020-07-08 (48:30).
- Interjú, 2018-08-21 (40:44).
- Interjú, 2020-07-19 (1:10:55).
- Élő adás, 2022-10-14 (57:22).
- Interjú, 2020-07-19 (1:08:22).
- Interjú, 2020-07-18 (10:04).
- Interjú, 2020-07-08 (1:00:15).
- Video, 2023-01-27 (16:44).
- Interjú, 2020-07-19 (8:43).
- February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- Interjú, 2020-07-20 (21:57).
- Élő adás, 2018-04-8 (PM) (55:49).
- Interjú, 2020-07-18 (1:00:15).
- Élő adás, 2022-06-30 (1:18:55).
- Élő adás, 2020-07-25 (46:08).
- Élő adás, 2020-12-22 (1:15:01).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-03 (35:25).
- Ashes of Creation Forums - Former Lineage 2 PvP'er wanting to discuss PvP loopholes.
- Élő adás, 2022-05-27 (1:14:46).
- Video, 2022-05-27 (2:21).
- Video, 2023-10-31 (4:45).
- Video, 2023-10-31 (5:06).
- Interjú, 2019-04-17 (49:55).
- Video, 2023-10-31 (6:07).
- Video, 2023-10-31 (8:05).
- Élő adás, 2018-06-04 (39:15).
- City hall.
- Élő adás, 2023-08-31 (44:21).
- Élő adás, 2018-04-8 (AM) (18:59).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (8:38).
- Video, 2022-05-27 (17:15).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-17 (30:53).
- Kickstarter - We Just Broke $1,500,000!
- Élő adás, 2017-05-17 (11:27).
- Interjú, 2018-10-20 (5:51).
- Élő adás, 2020-06-26 (47:32).
- Élő adás, 2020-06-26 (54:03).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- Élő adás, 2017-05-12 (55:01).
- Élő adás, 2023-06-30 (1:12:07).
- Élő adás, 2023-06-30 (14:09).
- Élő adás, 2023-06-30 (13:10).
- Development Update with Freehold Preview.
- Video, 2023-06-30 (21:22).
- Élő adás, 2020-06-26 (53:41).
- Interjú, 2020-07-08 (33:34).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-12 (52:01).
- Élő adás, 2020-06-26 (1:02:12).
- Élő adás, 2023-06-30 (1:15:34).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-19 (32:23).
- Élő adás, 2020-06-26 (56:08).
- Élő adás, 2023-06-30 (1:20:20).
- Élő adás, 2019-05-30 (1:23:41).