Ashes of Creation Apocalypse
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse will be implemented side-by-side with the Ashes of Creation MMORPG.
- 6.25 km2 map size.
- A Karakter Creator will be available to allow creation and saving of characters for use in the MMORPG.
- Establish Player housing and save Furniture arrangements for use in the full game.
Steam really provides a great platform that reaches a lot of different users all of which you know exists in different demographics and interests; and it makes sense from a matchmaking game standpoint for a game like APOC to really funnel as many players as possible, because it gives us the most amount of data. It allows us to kickoff matches very regularly and it also introduces people who might not normally be introduced this early on to what Ashes of Creation is as a IP. As a MMORPG development it gives us access to those people. So that was really kind of what led us to you know change our minds with regards to our approach to steam with Apocalypse. With regards to the MMORPG, there are currently still no plans for the MMORPG to be on steam. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation board game
- Each player chooses a Class and attempts to build a Guild that takes over a server on Ashes of Creation.
- The more guild members, the more action tokens the guild will receive. These tokens can be spent on actions on the game board and during battles.
- Guilds gain income by constructing Lakókocsik.
- Players have a pool of resources that they keep secret.
- Attacking caravans.
- Arénák (instanced).
- Guild Wars.
- Raid bosses.
- Attacking a raid boss makes the game co-op. Other guilds can then join in to fight the boss.
- The raid boss' level is based on the level that the game board is at.
- The map is comprised of six components that are placed together.
- The game board is made of of zones that evolve as players complete activities and actions.
- Over forty different buildings can be built.
- Players have a character sheet with tracked abilities and skill levels.
- As a character levels they become more powerful.
The game is playable by two to five players.
- The game will last about 30 minutes per player.
There will be expansions, but the base game can be played stand-alone.
- Expansions will come with additional map tiles with new locations to gain resources from.
- Map tiles from expansions can be switched out.
- Expansions come with additional structures.
- Expansions will have characters that are race-specific to Ashes of Creation.
- Each race will have certain advantages and abilities.
The game will probably not be funded by Kickstarter.
The estimated retail price is between $50 and $100 US.
- Livestream, 17 May 2017 (41:27).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (35:00).
- Livestream, 3 November 2018 (0:00:17).
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse official site.
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Early Access.
- Video, 24 September 2019 (0:10).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (38:47).
- Interview, 24 August 2018 (13:17).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (30:29).
- Podcast, 4 August 2018 (1:07:59).
- Livestream, 1 September 2018 (1:05:10).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (9:08).
- Interview, 18 August 2019 (8:23).