- A defining principle of Ashes of Creation as a PvX game is that PvE builds the world, and Pvp changes the world.
- Around 80% of the content is open-world, where healthy competition is an instigator for player friction; for potential cooperation; for the ability to yield alliances; and the political theater that comes with it. This is an intended part of the PvX game design.
- There won't be separate PvE and PvP servers but some servers may be more PvP focused than others.
- We're very clear with our objective and philosophy on the game and we understand that they may not appeal to everybody. But it is an important reciprocal relationship between the content that's related to PvE and the content that's related to PvP and they feed off of each other. They're catalysts for change: Their progression, their development. It's things that people can value when they see something earned and they see something lost. That elicits an emotional response from the player: That they've invested time in to either succeed or fail; and PvP allows for that element to be introduced into gameplay. And we're very clear that is our objective: That risk versus reward relationship, that achievement-based mentality. Not everybody's going to be a winner and that's okay. – Steven Sharif
Pvp (játékos-játékos ellen harc) a változás kiváltó oka az Ashes of Creation világában. A cél, hogy a PvP harc jelentőségteljes legyen, ami a Karaván harcoktól kezdve, a Királyok és Királynők között folyó csatározással bezárólag teljesedik ki.
Because players are motivated by different things, because they want something from the game that other players don't want, that's going to cause people to butt heads. Different players are going to want different experiences and the conflict between the two of them will create a bigger and better thing. Out of strife comes rebirth and that's a core symbol, it's a core theme that occurs throughout the game. – Jeffrey Bard
Just because our flagging system gives corruption to pkers, doesn't mean PvP won't happen. There is plenty of reason for PvP to occur open-world. Scarce resources, open world hunting grounds, caravans, sieges, guild wars etc. – Steven Sharif
- Players that choose to attack or defend the caravan will be flagged as combatants.
- The UI notification will include the caravan owner's name and guild.
- The proximity that the UI window appears is determined by the player's performance as either a defender or an attacker in previous raids.
- Once registered as a defender, a player can't switch to attack the caravan.
- The proximity radius for notification of nearby caravan events can be increased or decreased based on the caravan's components or a player's progression in the highwayman system.
- At a certain proximity to the caravan, any player will receive the event notification to participate either as an attacker or as a defender. That proximity radius can be augmented either through players advancement within the Highwaymen system, which is for defenders or attackers you can increase the radius, but also the components can increase and or decrease the radius of that event notification as well. – Steven Sharif
- There will be visual hints relating to the cargo being transported on caravans, but players will not be able to see the exact contents of the caravan. Cargo is represented in this way even if a cosmetic caravan skin has been applied to the caravan.
- Players can be registered participants in a caravan event involving multiple caravans. It is not possible for a player to participate in more than one caravan event at a time.
- As a player you can participate in events that have as many caravans collocated as you want. So if you have 20 Caravans that you're trying to move all in a single caravan raid with all of your players you can join all 20 of those caravans into the same caravan defense group; and that is that is the intent of the system. The same is true for the attackers. The attackers can join against all of those caravans. – Steven Sharif
- Caravan components can be individually destroyed by directional attacks against the caravan. All components are destroyed if the caravan is destroyed.
- As it stands currently it would be difficult for players to be able to block the caravan. Now that's not to say that certain types of effects cannot be applied to the caravan through ability use, such as slowing effects, or pause effects, stun effects, against the caravan itself, not the rider. But right now we do have a collision priority system which means that vehicles move players and mounts. Mounts and players cannot stop vehicles from moving the vehicle. Its collision has priority; and then ships have the ultimate priority. Nothing can move ships or block ships. – Steven Sharif
- If a caravan's driver is killed or otherwise removed from the caravan then any player will be able to drive the caravan for a period of 15 to 20 minutes before the caravan despawns and becomes a wreckage. A caravan will persist in the world for a period of 5 to 10 minutes from the time its owner logs out or is disconnected from the server.
- The minimum goal is for 250x250 players to be on a single battlefield. It is hoped that this can be increased to 500x500 over time.
- There will be systems that mimic some of the mechanics of sieges, but there won't be practice sieges.
- There may be instanced locations within otherwise open-world castle and node sieges, where specific groups can participate in small, short duration objective-based battles that will affect the overall outcome of the siege.
- I love castle-based gameplay. I love trophies. I like rewarding risk a lot; and for me it's very difficult to imagine a MMO that I would want to play where there is not competition of strategic prowess that determines the outcome of these types of events and there is not a meaningful reward both mechanically and from just a bragging rights perspective that players can aim for and try to achieve. I think that it brings a lot to the game when it comes to motivations, to excel, to level, to gain power, to engage those different progression loops when there is an ultimate goal or trophy that is not static and doesn't exist forever once you achieve it, but that you must constantly perform in order to maintain; and that's really the purpose of these castles. – Steven Sharif
- Each week leading up to the siege week... is a week that's dedicated to one of the three castle dedicated nodes. So around the castle there are three nodes. They represent week, one, two, and three; and then the fourth week is the siege against the castle. Those can only be elevated up to stage three. We've discussed this in the past and there's definitely information out there on the community ran wiki. – Steven Sharif
- In the first three weeks that a guild occupies a castle they will need to level up each of their castle nodes to Village stage through questing.
- The fourth week is declaration week, where other guilds have the opportunity to lay down their declaration flag or to sign up as a defender of the castle.
- Depending on how well the guild defends their castle nodes results in better defenses for the castle.
- Different siege weaponry will grant the attackers the ability to destroy walls, doors and sections of the castle in order to gain access to the inner keep area.
- When castles change hands (following a siege), some taxes stay with the castle and some stay with the guild.
- There will be benefits to attracting people... even if they're not in your guild or alliance – a feudal like system, where you can attract other players who are just independent of this whole politic. They will have things to do there - benefits to receive - and there will be a reciprocal relationship between who you can attract, what they do for you; and how that benefits you and them. – Steven Sharif
Alpha-1 castle sieges
- Players will be able to join guilds. These guilds can register for the siege events.
- Castle siege events will be 100v100 battles that occur daily and will last for three hours.
- Attackers will start on the opposite end of the map (from the defenders).
- Attackers will be able to use trebuchets to drive to and assault the castle.
- When the attackers have breached the castle they will be able to channel a cast on the relic in the throne room to try to capture the castle from the defenders.
- The victors of castle sieges will receive benefits, such as cloaks, flying mounts for guild leaders and potentially also for guild officers.
- Alpha-1 castle sieges are in a separate zone that is accessible via a NPC teleporter.
- Currently the siege zone is actually in the open world, but separated by mountains and off in the sea a bit. There is actually no instancing in A1, although the siege zone will only be accessible in A1 through a registration NPC teleporter. – Steven Sharif
- The opposing team is notified when these raid bosses are being attacked.
- Teams who get the last hit on these bosses will receive buffs that will help them in the siege battle.
Last year, I spoke of attempting to incorporate sieges into the Alpha One experience. This has obviously been a goal of mine because it provides considerable data and a consistent event within the world that players can participate in to help stress test the deployment. Well, I am happy to say that it is appearing more and more likely by the day! Initial implementation of the Apocalypse siege code has been migrated into the Alpha One client, and we should begin internal testing next month. I will caveat this expectation with the fact that we are cutting it a bit close from an internal QA standpoint, but I have some confidence that the system will be online and capable of inclusion for the Alpha One test in the month of June. The siege component will obviously not be representative of what the siege system will be at launch, or even in Alpha Two. – Steven Sharif
- Destructible structures (such as walls and gates) are present in Alpha-1 castle sieges.
A Node ostrom lehetővé teszi egy Node rombolását. Ez megnyitja a környező Node-ok fejlesztési lehetőségeit, ezzel korábban elzárt tartalomhoz is hozzáférést biztosítva. Ennek köszönhetően, a politikai viszály komoly szerepet játszik a világ formálásában.
- Guild Wars can be declared at any time, but the objectives will only spawn during server prime-time.
- Players can kill each other at any time during the war (not only during server prime-time).
- Guild war objectives are intended to dynamically spawn based on various conditions that exist within each guild.
- Guild wars are not permanent. Definitive victory/surrender conditions exist that are based on the level of the warring guilds and the assets that those guilds have.
- Guild wars operate outside the PvP flagging system.
- Q: How do you plan on keeping wars fresh long term? Typically in other games wars become one dimensional in terms of strategy. Will intrepid be looking at map changes every few years, or will you give guilds / node mayors the ability to customize the layout or objectives of the battlefield?
- A: Our guild wars have objective-based gameplay that spawn in the world based on several different factors and predicates that might exist. Some of those predicates might be where is your guild a patron guild of? Does your guild have a guild hall? What node is your guild leader and/or officers a citizen of? What was your last completed raid boss? All of those can serve as predicates to then spawn a certain objective within the world that players have to either engage with in a number of different manners. Either they can be kill objectives, they can be control objectives, they can be capture and move objectives. They could be a caravan caravan summons that need to take supplies from those objectives. The idea is to incorporate all of these other ancillary systems that exist within the game in some way shape or form- tie it into the guild war, because we've created those systems for a reason. We want players to engage with those systems, so why not hook those systems into the guild war format? And I think that that creates a very dynamic setting where it is not just about killing and logging out, but rather strategy in both your resource placement, how you respond, and when you respond, the composition of your raid/group teams. Those types of things play a role now in the outcome of those guild wars and I think they keep it fresh because it'll be different per war. – Steven Sharif
- Hunting grounds refer to killing monsters or NPCs in the open-world.
- This also refers to contesting resources.
One of the interesting components of Ashes of Creation and our flagging system is that it presents the potential for two conflicting parties to have open conflict in the open world over pretty much anything that they may want or disagree with; and if that pertains to a hunting ground, not just the caravan or the castles or the nodes or whatever, it can exist in that area. – Steven Sharif
Outside of PvP for certain things like caravans, sieges of nodes and/or castles is that you're going to have those open-world hunting ground fights that may occur. You're going to have resources fights that may occur. You're going to have political fights that may occur between members of guilds; and we're taking the guild politics to a whole new direction in regards to playing those conflicts out. – Steven Sharif
Our PvP mechanics follow a flagging system, as well as static PvP zones at certain points of interest; fight for control over cities, castles, caravans, or hunting grounds. Our PvP is designed to offer the players a well-balanced and fair world to shape through the pen, or sword should they choose.
Hajók moving into an open sea naval PvP zone (open waters/deep ocean areas) will automatically flag players as Combatants (purple). Corrupted (red) players will remain red while in the open sea.
- Another important change that has occurred is the open seas is now an automatic flagged location. So when you move off of land we have a flagging system that protects and the open seas are international waters where you need to be careful; and there is a lot of opportunity at Sea; and because there's a lot of opportunity that's unique to that content- that's unique to that sea: that's treasure finding; that's NPCs; that's a lot of different stuff there needs to be risk associated with opportunity. – Steven Sharif
- Players entering an open seas area will be notified by the UI ahead of time.
- Death penalties for corrupt players apply to every zone in the game, including naval PvP zones.
- Non-corrupt players will suffer reduced death penalties in naval PvP zones.
- If you are not corrupt and you enter the open seas you will be taking a mitigated form of the death penalties, which means you will have a debuff applied upon death and in addition you will still suffer the gear degradation or gear decay upon death as well. But you will essentially be either significantly reduced in the experience debt accrued through death in the open seas if you're not corrupt, or there won't be experience debt accrued in the open sees if you are not corrupt. – Steven Sharif
- Open sea zones have better resources in more abundance to compensate for the added level of risk.
- We have a very intuitive UI that as you approach the border between open sea and coastal area you are notified of that. You are warned ahead of time. There's a countdown when approaching. We interpolate the distance travel and speed you're moving and you get to see "I'm entering open waters"; and when you do you have this big trophy call out on screen that says "You have entered the open sea. Territory fraught." – Steven Sharif
- The result of events (such as guild wars or node wars) between the parties.
- As the result of open-world PvP, utilizing the flagging and corruption system.
The arena system as we've spoken about before is going to have ladder systems where people can progress within certain seasons based on their win/loss ratios. The importance of arenas are obviously that players have an opportunity to participate [and] practice out certain builds from a PvP perspective and can compete with one another within the system. – Steven Sharif
- Arénák will have 1 man, 3 man, 5 man and possibly 20 man Free-For-All (Deathmatch) group sizes.
- Arenas will have a minimum level requirement to participate.
- There won't be bifurcated brackets with separate player pools.
- There might be some form of an ELO system that gets flushed on a seasonal basis.
- There will be an arena ladder system.
- Mayors of military nodes are chosen from citizens through last man standing (gladiatorial arena style) combat.
- The arena system may support cross-server combat.
- Arena style combat is instanced but spectators may be possible through an interface.
There is going to be a lot of PvE content for all portions of the playerbase... Part of that risk versus reward: Your risk is your time you're putting in to having a chance at getting the reward and successfully completing; and that should feel good based on how much time you devote. Now I know that there's a spectrum of casual and hard-core players in the time there, what we can do, but that's why we have many different content paths that play towards how you affect the world around you. – Steven Sharif
- All three categories of quests will be available from a variety of local, hidden and discovered sources, such as bulletin boards and NPC quest givers.
- We’re going to be breaking up what is traditionally called ‘questing’ into three different categories: Narratives, Events, and Tasks. We want to avoid going down the path of trying to force narrative into gameplay where it doesn’t really fit (ie: filler stuff that doesn’t really relate to what’s happening in the world).
- Dialog choices within the quest UI are intended to affect gameplay, such as unlocking side-arcs and storylines.
- Q: Will dialogue choices have any impact on the quests in regards to how NPCs respond to you or the overall outcome of that quest, or is it more just a role-playing perspective without any major impact?
- A: No. The dialogue choices are intended to provide an impact, both with the response of the NPC, it might also serve as predicates for other systems. If there are certain paths chosen within the dialogue tree it might unlock different side arcs and story lines that other players may not experience. The dialogue trees are not meaningless. They're meant to provide gameplay related context. – Steven Sharif
- Nyílt világ dungeons will be populated to facilitate multiple groups within the dungeon.
- Instanced dungeons will also be present and will cater for solo and group questlines.
- There are going to be smaller, simpler, linear dungeons. There's going to be bigger, more complex, nonlinear dungeons. So, It's a little bit of both. We want the environment to be a character. In order for the environment to be a character, these places need to be interesting and there needs to be a dynamicism to them. – Jeffrey Bard
Dungeon difficulty will increase the further a player ventures into the dungeon.
- Mobs and mob mechanics will become more difficult.
- Terrain and environmental dangers will increase.
- We want things to be more fluid and one of the ways that we make them more fluid is through our triggered event system. That is one of the methods by which we make these more spontaneous. We make them more accessible to a wider audience. You can be just in the city and not normally be a part of a raid team, but now get to participate in this organic event that's popped up around the city and if you are not participating then buildings are gonna get destroyed and NPCs are going to die... It's not just how fast can we do it, how will we get it done in its schedule, but oh my god this thing popped up if we don't kill it we're not going to access to our stables this week and we can't get our animal husbandry certificates... It's that risk versus reward that gives you a sense of adrenaline. – Steven Sharif
- Világ főnökök will spawn at variable locations at variable times.
- The general philosophy is that respawns will be variable. We don't want to have set specific times in which respawns will occur, so that they can be camped and farmed. But there'll be variable location respawns as well as variable time respawns. And then that provides opportunities for different parties to engage at different times and locations. – Steven Sharif
- World and regional bosses will scale based on the types, locations, and progression of nodes.
- Some world bosses will have stages of progression, such as defeating acolytes, then lieutenants, then generals, then the world boss itself.
- At each stage there is increasing difficulty. This may be parsed out into different time periods and be behind a wall of development.
- A single digit percentage of the population will be capable of defeating certain content.
- There will be ancillary effects that happen as a result of downing certain world bosses.
- Around 80% of the content is open-world, where healthy competition is an instigator for player friction; for potential cooperation; for the ability to yield alliances; and the political theater that comes with it. This is an intended part of the PvX design of Ashes of Creation.
- 2023-05-31 Video - Alpha Two Cyclops Combat Preview
- 2023-04-28 Video - Alpha Two Mage Archetype Preview
- 2023-03-31 Video - Alpha Two Story Arc Systems Preview and the Lore of Carphin
- 2023-01-27 Video - Alpha Two Tank Preview
- 2022-12-02 Video - Ashes of Creation Alpha Two Night and Day and Other Heavenly Things
- 2022-10-28 Video - Ashes of Creation Alpha Two Gathering Updates
- 2022-09-30 Video - Ashes of Creation Alpha Two Basic Ranged Weapon Attack Update
- 2022-06-30 Video - Ashes of Creation Alpha Two Basic Melee Weapon Attack Update
- 2022-06-30 Livestream
- 2021-12-27 Video - Ashes of Creation Unreal Engine 5 Preview
- 2021-12-23 Video - Ashes of Creation Unreal Engine 5 Walkthrough
- 2021-07-30 Livestream
- 2021-07-14 Guide to Alpha-1
- 2021-05-28 Video - Early Siege Gameplay in 4K
- 2021-05-28 Livestream
- 2021-04-30 Video - 4K - Alpha One Raid Boss - April Update
- 2021-04-30 Livestream
- 2021-03-26 Livestream
- 2021-02-26 Video - 4K - Alpha One Gameplay Update
- 2021-02-26 Livestream
- 2020-12-22 Video - 4K Alpha-1 Preview - Level 10 Boss Fight Footage
- 2020-12-22 Livestream
- 2020-10-30 Livestream
- 2020-09-30 Video - 4K Footage of Aquatic Mounts
- 2020-05-31 Video - Pre-Alpha Gameplay in 4K
- 2020-04-30 Livestream
- 2020-03-27 Development Update + Alpha One Early Preview Livestream
- 2020-03-23 Ashes of Creation - Alpha One Early Preview
- 2019-10-12 Apocalypse gaming session with some lite QnA Livestream
- 2019-10-02 Apocalypse QnA and Gaming Session Late Night Edition Livestream
- 2019-09-30 Apocalypse Gaming Session Late Night Edition Livestream (Part II)
- 2019-09-30 Apocalypse Gaming Session Late Night Edition Livestream (Part I)
- 2019-09-24 Video - Ashes of Creation Apocalypse early access trailer
- 2019-08-21 Video - Ashes of Creation MMORPG Teaser
- 2019-03-08 Video - Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Castle Siege Gameplay
- 2019-03-08 Livestream
- 2018-12-13 Livestream
- 2018-12-06 Video - Ashes of Creation Apocalypse
- 2018-12-06 Livestream
- 2018-10-31 Livestream
- 2018-09-27 Livestream
- 2018-09-01 Video - Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Alpha Gameplay
- 2018-08-17 Video - Ashes of Creation Apocalypse - First Look at Action Combat
- 2018-04-04 Video - PAX East Pre-Alpha Gameplay
- 2018-02-09 Livestream
- 2017-12-15 Livestream
- 2017-05-30 Video - Pre-alpha Mage gameplay
- 2017-05-25 Video - Monster coin system
- Video, 2018-04-16 (1:32).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (38:31).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-12 (24:52).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-05 (33:25).
- Élő adás, 2023-08-31 (20:54).
- Élő adás, 2023-05-31 (45:47).
- Élő adás, 2023-04-07 (55:22).
- Élő adás, 2023-03-31 (1:00:16).
- Élő adás, 2022-10-28 (32:52).
- Élő adás, 2017-06-01 (37:39).
- MMORPG Interview, 2016-12-12.
- Élő adás, 2017-05-15 (14:05).
- Video, 2020-05-31 (1:09:50).
- Ashes of Creation FAQ.
- Video, 2017-04-30 (5:31).
- Élő adás, 2020-03-28 (1:27:28).
- Video, 2023-10-31 (21:17).
- Interjú, 2020-03-27 (16:19).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-22 (40:40).
- Élő adás, 2023-10-31 (1:32:54).
- Video, 2023-10-31 (37:16).
- Élő adás, 2023-10-31 (1:11:26).
- Video, 2023-10-31 (29:36).
- Élő adás, 2021-01-29 (1:25:14).
- Élő adás, 2023-10-31 (1:32:04).
- Élő adás, 2022-10-28 (1:36:10).
- Élő adás, 2023-10-31 (1:08:22).
- Élő adás, 2023-10-31 (1:33:48).
- Élő adás, 2023-10-31 (1:30:52).
- Élő adás, 2023-04-28 (1:21:29).
- Élő adás, 2023-10-31 (1:27:50).
- Élő adás, 2020-07-25 (55:32).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-15 (45:20).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-22 (40:41).
- Video, 2021-05-28 (25:44).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Élő adás, 2022-07-29 (1:12:14).
- Interjú, 2020-07-29 (31:05).
- Interjú, 2020-07-18 (13:13).
- Élő adás, 2021-09-24 (52:48).
- Interjú, 2021-07-08 (57:19).
- Interjú, 2020-07-19 (44:28).
- Twitch Bustin - Practice Sieges?
- Élő adás, 2022-01-28 (17:50).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (49:40).
- Élő adás, 2021-04-30 (41:18).
- Blog: Creative Director's Letter, April 14 2021
- Interjú, 2023-09-10 (25:14).
- Élő adás, 2020-08-28 (1:43:03).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (21:55).
- Élő adás, 2017-08-23 (23:00).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (15:14).
- Video, 2021-05-28 (24:44).
- Video, 2021-04-30 (19:25).
- Video, 2021-05-28 (19:04).
- Video, 2021-04-30 (13:02).
- Élő adás, 2021-05-28 (1:04:29).
- Video, 2016-12-04 (0:02).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - Advance and Destroy.
- A reactive world - Nodes.
- Interjú, 2023-09-10 (18:10).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:54:15).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-22 (52:01).
- Élő adás, 2020-12-22 (1:08:41).
- Podcast, 2018-08-18 (1:12:34).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-15 (17:20).
- Élő adás, 2023-02-24 (1:29:45).
- Élő adás, 2022-06-30 (1:14:52).
- Élő adás, 2021-08-27 (1:22:56).
- Élő adás, 2020-12-22 (1:13:51).
- Élő adás, 2023-03-31 (1:24:21).
- Twitter - What a glorious day for ganking!
- Élő adás, 2018-07-09 (44:56).
- Élő adás, 2017-11-17 (45:17).
- Élő adás, 2017-06-01 (35:42).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-19 (24:17).
- Élő adás, 2022-10-28 (24:28).
- Élő adás, 2022-08-26 (1:00:14).
- Élő adás, 2021-04-30 (1:06:41).
- Interjú, 2023-07-09 (36:56).
- Élő adás, 2022-08-26 (1:03:43).
- Élő adás, 2022-10-28 (1:41:55).
- Video, 2017-07-16 (0:01).
- Élő adás, 2021-09-24 (1:22:46).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-05 (16:53).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-26 (48:12).
- Élő adás, 2022-10-28 (1:38:33).
- Podcast, 2018-05-11 (52:20).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-26 (29:13).
- Interjú, 2020-03-27 (11:04).
- Video, 2018-04-04 (0:01).
- Élő adás, 2018-04-8 (PM) (1:14:01).
- Podcast, 2018-07-09 (22:24).
- Video, 2020-05-31 (6:25).
- Video, 2023-01-27 (9:43).
- Élő adás, 2023-02-24 (42:20).
- Video, 2020-05-31 (5:25).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-15 (20:58).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Élő adás, 2021-09-24 (1:22:01).
- Élő adás, 2023-04-07 (1:10:08).
- Blog: Creative Director's Letter, October 16 2020
- Twitter - The way is shut! Trapped in this dwarven crypt.
- Élő adás, 2018-09-27 (43:21).
- Élő adás, 2018-01-18 (16:34).
- Élő adás, 2018-02-09 (4:42).
- Élő adás, 2017-06-01 (39:21).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-22 (20:59).
- Élő adás, 2020-03-28 (1:48:36).
- Élő adás, 2023-04-28 (1:15:22).
- Élő adás, 2020-04-30 (1:32:06).
- Alpha-1 map.
- Élő adás, 2021-03-26 (39:08).
- Video, 2020-05-31 (1:40:18).
- Video, 2020-05-31 (1:17:42).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (27:14).
- Video, 2020-05-31 (17:20).
- Interjú, 2023-09-10 (28:15).
- Élő adás, 2023-05-31 (41:16).
- Élő adás, 2023-03-31 (1:20:41).
- Élő adás, 2021-03-26 (54:26).
- Élő adás, 2023-05-31 (43:55).
- Élő adás, 2020-07-25 (46:08).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:42:14).
- Élő adás, 2021-11-19 (55:31).
- Élő adás, 2023-05-31 (42:06).