A market is a type of unique node building in Ashes of Creation that unlocks at Village (színpad 3) of an Economic node. Markets serve as a center for the transaction of goods and services within the area. Players can use the Market to access features including (but not limited to) some of the following:
- Auction house where raw resources and processed goods may be posted.
- Trade hauling stables for Tier 1 mule training.
- Player shop areas for personal shop deployment and rental stalls.
- Private property sale certificates.
- Hunter’s Post (higher redemption for Tier 1 creature bounties).
- Black markets are upgrade paths for markets where stolen glint can be redeemed.
- Previously this was stated to be at the economic node in which the auction house is located. The new quote may not necessarily contradict this statement.
- Auction houses allow items and resources to be listed for sale at a specific node location. – Steven Sharif
- A listing fee will be charged to list items in the auction house.
- Vassal nodes of the auction house node will be able to view items that are listed on that auction house, regardless of node type of the vassal node.
- Items listed are also visible in community boards (bulletin boards).
- Integrated auction houses allow players to purchase items directly from remote auction houses.
- Purchases of materials and gatherables will be automatically deposited within the listing node's local warehouse. Players will need to travel to that warehouse to retrieve them. Players wishing to move these items elsewhere will need to utilize the caravan system or other type of transportation.
- Purchases of anything other than materials and gatherables will be mailed to the purchaser.
- On a regular cadence, a number of a node's freehold parcels become available to be bid for at auction.
- Data relating to auction houses, such as price history, volumes, average prices, may be available to players via a mayor-constructed service building in their node.
- That's probably how it's going to be surfaced... Your your mayor is going to have to build it for you. – Jeffrey Bard
Játékos standokon (also called Kiosks and rental stalls) are rentable locations near the unique building in an Economic node, in Piacokon (the constructible building available for placement by mayors of any Town (színpad 4) node or higher), or as business buildings on freehold plots.
- All nodes do have the ability to spawn player stalls. If you're not an economic node and you don't have a market- that's essentially your unique building- then you can construct essentially what is I guess would be called a... marketplace; and that marketplace will then come with certain services and it will come with a certain number of stalls. The economic node as I recall has the ability to construct an auction house and the auction house serves through the economic means the ability to list and sell items and that comes with additional stalls as well for the players. – Steven Sharif
- Player stalls are rentable by node citizens.
- Player stalls may be utilized for a period of time based on the price paid to rent the stall.
- Player stalls are linked to a player's warehouse.
- Player stalls do not require the attendance of the character or for that character to be online.
- Players are able to input required items for repair and also purchase required materials for that repair.
- Player stalls may still operate during node siege declaration. This is subject to testing.
- Players are not able to be attacked or robbed while occupying their player stall inside the limits of a node.
- Bulletin boards that list the items available in player stalls can be accessed from anywhere in the region.
- These give the location of the stall so players can travel there and purchase the items.
- Stall sales are also listed in auction houses.
- This may no longer be accurate.
- Video, 2017-04-30 (6:33).
- Élő adás, 2018-10-31 (52:38).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Interjú, 2023-09-10 (53:47).
- Interjú, 2020-07-08 (55:05).
- Élő adás, 2020-03-28 (1:04:49).
- Unreal Engine Interview, 2017-05-23.
- Élő adás, 2019-05-30 (1:26:16).
- Élő adás, 2020-07-31 (1:34:06).
- Élő adás, 2023-06-30 (1:13:53).
- Élő adás, 2021-03-26 (1:15:03).
- Ashes of Creation Instagram, 2020-08-19.
- Élő adás, 2020-05-29 (1:00:57).
- Élő adás, 2023-06-30 (25:05).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-10 (16:36).
- Élő adás, 2020-10-30 (1:04:59).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-10 (35:16).
- Élő adás, 2020-10-30 (1:06:09).
- Élő adás, 2017-10-16 (59:39).