Öszvérek are mounts that assist in the transport of goods, resources, and gatherables to increase a player's carrying capacity. Mules transport goods on a much smaller scale than the caravan system.
List of mule mounts
- There will be smaller mules.
Personal inventory limits are tied to a backpack. Material and gatherable items are subject to quantity rather than weight limits. Lakókocsik and Öszvérek are intended to be the primary mode of transportation of goods beyond these limits.
- Öszvérek can carry roughly 10 times more than backpacks. Caravans can carry roughly 10 times more than mules.
- Lakókocsik will have carrying capacity limits and customizable stats, such as defensive points, speed and number of hired NPC guards.
- In my opinion, and this is of course subjective, but weight management is not a compelling mechanic for players to have to deal with in an MMO setting. – Steven Sharif
Készlet capacity has quantity (stacking) limits based on the type of item. For example: The stacking limit of potions might be one hundred. The stacking limit of food items might be 999 or 1000.
- A player's inventory has sections for different types of items. Quest items for example will not fill a player's regular inventory capacity.
- There will be a healthy number of slots for gear in a player's inventory.
- Inventory is split into two separate management systems. The first is your non-material, non-gatherable slots. Those are your standard single slot, not-space-constrained system that's a standard inventory: you just have a single slot, and you can pull completed items and/or consumables and quest items or whatever into that slot. And then, when you're talking about materials, specifically processed goods and gatherables: those exist within the Tetris type uh inventory system. – Steven Sharif
- Inventory capacity will be relatively limited for new characters.
- We want to have very unique progression when it comes to the construction of resource bags; and those resource bags will have certain benefits, like increasing stack size count of particular types of resources; or of having a additional delay time necessary to interface with with your corpse, should a player try to take the resources you might have dropped in PvP; or having passive benefits and unique structures of spacing that makes it more a better bag for wood gathering because woods are three-by-one; or a better bag for mining because mining is always two-by-two. The idea is to make your intent as a gatherer when you go out into the wild specific right not just that you're going out into the wild and gathering everything you can because it's there; and that's what we don't have like a labor system that limits it. We have a space constraint system so when you leave your node and you go out into the wild you need to be conscientious of what you're choosing to interact with and take resources for, because you have a limited space constraint to that degree. – Steven Sharif
- Players will have the ability to search for items they have stored in various locations (such as personal storage and node warehouses).
- We want you to know where the things are; and then the meaningful aspect of that thing is traveling to those locations to access some of those things, particularly as it relates to materials and raw gatherables. – Steven Sharif
- Inventories will be able to be sorted.
- Készlet expansion and weight management training certificates are available in the Galleria at City stage economic nodes.
- Sheds are present on empty freehold plots to provide basic storage for materials needed to construct freehold buildings.
- Blog: The Hungry Quadruped.
- Ashes of Creation Kickstarter - Mounts, Tigers and Bears!
- Élő adás, 2021-01-29 (1:24:27).
- Élő adás, 2018-09-27 (47:46).
- Video, 2023-01-27 (9:43).
- Twitter - Steven Sharif - Spatial inventory slots.
- Video, 2023-06-30 (8:54).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-15 (45:19).
- Élő adás, 2017-04-27 (6:11).
- Élő adás, 2023-02-24 (54:55).
- Élő adás, 2020-05-29 (1:27:18).
- Élő adás, 2017-07-18 (44:57).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-22 (40:41).
- Élő adás, 2020-07-25 (1:14:13).
- Élő adás, 2022-02-25 (1:10:00).
- Élő adás, 2023-02-24 (22:57).
- Élő adás, 2023-06-30 (1:24:42).
- Élő adás, 2023-06-30 (46:17).
- Podcast, 2023-07-15 (22:57).
- Interjú, 2023-09-10 (47:13).
- Élő adás, 2023-02-24 (46:15).
- Élő adás, 2021-11-19 (40:53).
- Élő adás, 2022-07-29 (1:17:33).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Video, 2023-06-30 (19:20).
- Interjú, 2018-12-06 (20:30).
- Video, 2020-05-31 (47:32).
- Élő adás, 2023-06-30 (18:45).