- 1 List of world bosses
- 2 Bosses
- 3 PvE nehézség
- 4 Fosztogatás
- 5 Artwork
- 6 Továbbiak
- 7 Hivatkozások
List of world bosses
- Adolescent Dragon of the Wood
- Adolescent Flame Dragon
- Daughter of Depravity
- It Before Whom All Tremble
- It Who Rends The Sky
- It Who Sunders The Land
- Son of Tundra
- Sorrow's Hunger
- Hunting ground bosses.
- Dungeon bosses.
- Raid bosses.
- Regional/world bosses.
List of dungeon bosses
List of raid bosses
- Multiple phase boss fights.
- Random oriented skill usage.
- Telegraphed animations, but no obvious telegraphed templates on the ground.
- Fights will require location, mobility and strategy.
- Combat itself will be pretty intricate mechanics-wise. We're going to have different phases of the bosses, there's going to be a lot of adds stuff, there's going to be random oriented skill usage. We're not going to have telegraphed templates on the ground, but we will have telegraphed animations, so it's going to be location, mobility, strategic. It will be something that can not be repeatable in the exact same way from raid to raid, but has a variance between the combat, so raiders are going to have to be fluid in thinking on their feet. – Steven Sharif
- Animation tells.
- Jobb teljesítmény egy Raid Boss első fázisaiban, nehezebbé teszi a későbbi fázisait.
- Minél nehezebb, annál jobb a loot (zsákmány).
- A Boss-ok és a mob-ok nehézségét közvetlenül nem befolyásolja a csoport mérete.
- Utilizing new AI technology that hasn't been seen in other MMORPG projects.
- Bosses are scripted and make decisions dynamically during boss fights.
- NPCs performing "idle actions" to make the world seem more alive has been discussed by the developers but is not confirmed.
- Certain AI behaviors might activate based on progress within an encounter.
- NPCs in certain encounters may be aware of their local environment and can seek cover behind obstacles, for example; but this will not be prevalent in general AI designs.
- There are some additional AI parameters that are set that don't relate necessarily to controlling NPCs. There are AIs with regards to the development of the borders for nodes in the direction and also the decisions that are made of which lower nodes to enslave as vassal states. There's AI that relates to a little bit of the stock market that's going to be present in the economy. There's some AI systems that are going to be announced also that are pretty innovative I think with regards to the MMORPG genre and that's going to make the triggered event system very interesting I think; and that's you know with regards to how nodes kind of develop and the environment reacts to that development by you know spawning these triggered events of you know a horde of zombies attacking a city or a legendary raid boss coming out of the mountain. I think there's a lot of opportunity for some of the innovations that's been in the AI sector of game development too to come out in Ashes. – Steven Sharif
Szint alapú szorzó
- Lesz egy mentor program, amivel nagyobb szintű játékosoknak is megéri kisebb szintűekkel party-zni.
There will be activities that are present for higher level players to mentor lower level players. Let's say you have a friend who joins later on and you still want to do things with them, there will be things to do. Will you he be able to enter a dungeon of your level and participate? No, because we don't want to inflate or deflate characters and manipulate that type of skill or power. We want that to be something that makes sense for them in a progression standpoint. – Steven Sharif
- Group loot rules are defined on a per-rarity basis.
- A majority of party members must vote to approve any changes to group loot allocation changes.
- The developers are considering using a double-tap interaction to loot all containers within a close proximity radius.
- There won't be auto-looting pets.
- Whoever is first to loot gets the loot.
- A master looter (or lootmaster) is a player designated by the party leader to decide how loot is distributed in a dungeon or raid party.
- This is a traditional need before greed system based on dice rolls.
- Since there is very little gear binding in Ashes of Creation, it's left to the party to deal with players who excessively roll Need on loot.
- Bidding system.
- Intrepid are investigating a potential bidding system, which allows players to bid on items instead of rolling for them.
Loot tables (drop tables) of world bosses or dungeon bosses have a small RNG chance of dropping gear (completed items). Monsters drop hunting certificates, Elemek and crafting materials rather than gold.
- There is a much higher chance that materials and unique recipes are dropped that can be used to craft items of equitable value.
- There is a small RNG chance of looting rare and legendary items or crafting materials from mobs based on the level, status and type of mob. This also applies to harvesting resources with a gathering profession.
- Crafted gear is the best gear in Ashes of Creation.
- Legendary equipment is only dropped by Legendary world bosses.
- Stats on dropped items will vary based on the rarity of the item.
- Loot tables are disabled for player controlled monsters.
- Experience debt decreases the drop rate percentages from monsters.
- Loot tables will likely not be affected by weather conditions. This was previously listed as a possible effect.
Hunting certificates is a term that covers items, such as Pelts that house the value of a mob's death. These certificates are specific to an economic region. These are intended as an alternative mechanic to acquire gold.
- A wolf is not going to be carrying a sack of gold. It may instead drop "pelts" that can be traded for gold.
- Hunting certificates will also drop on a character's death.
- Hunting certificates can be traded with hunter NPCs within nodes.
- The level of the node and the distance of the node from the drop will determine the value of the certificate. Certificates redeemed from distant economic regions via the caravan system will provide higher returns (4 to 5 times greater in some cases) than certificates collected from the same region.
- The value of the certificates are also calculated (by the world manager algorithm) based on the volume of certificates being redeemed in each region.
- Hunting certificates may also be used to pay housing taxes and citizen dues.
- Hunting certificates can also be stored within node warehouses.
- Hunting certificates are not intended as crafting materials.
- The first party to obtain a tag (on a mob or boss) will gain an approximately 5-10% edge over competing parties in terms of the total damage done when determining looting rights.
- These numbers will be balanced based on testing.
- At the end of the fight, the party with the highest damage done, including first tagging bonus, will be granted looting rights.
- We have a blended approach of damage done and a tag benefit. So if you tag the boss first, or you tag the loot- whatever the loot target is first- you're gonna get a benefit in the damage overall determination. So if you need to have 51% of damage done in order to qualify your raid, or the plurality of damage done if there's even three or four raids, then tagging first might give you a five or ten percent edge. We'll play with that number- balance it based on testing, but generally that's our approach in competing loot rights – Steven Sharif
- Q: If looting rights are based on a blended tag and damage done system, will there be any mechanics in place to ensure roles like tanks and healers have an equal shot even when they haven't dealt as much damage?
- A: That's the reason for the blended approach. The reason that we're doing a hybrid system between tag and damage done is for the purposes of those classes who may not be as DPS oriented as other classes. The tag system- all classes are going to have a sprinkling of immediate effects- of instantaneous casts and they can use that to tag a target, and that'll give them a modifier on the looting rights: So plus 10 or plus 15 will balance that, but it'll give them plus 10 to 15 on overall damage done if they tag the target and then their damage will make up the remainder of that percentage completion. So if I do 50 damage to a target but someone else has the tag I'm not going to be able to claim that looting right. They'll have done the other 50 plus 10 or 15. – Steven Sharif
- If you want to be able to get those mats from the boss, they're just not going to drop for anybody. They will only drop for a master gatherer who is capable of extracting those resources from the creature itself... The reason why we say there's a lot of interdependencies between the crafters of the world and the raiders of the world and our PvPers of the world is because we don't want to house the capability to attain these things all within the adventuring class. We want there to be an influence necessary from the craftsmen's guild to come in to either come and participate and spoil the boss and gather the goods or something along those lines. – Steven Sharif
2022-10-31 2022-08-27 2020-12-23
- Video, 2020-05-31 (17:20).
- Élő adás, 2021-11-19 (55:31).
- Élő adás, 2018-04-8 (PM) (1:09:37).
- Élő adás, 2020-07-25 (46:08).
- Élő adás, 2020-03-28 (1:58:18).
- Élő adás, 2020-11-08 (12:40).
- Élő adás, 2020-11-08 (12:47).
- Élő adás, 2023-01-27 (1:10:12).
- Interjú, 2021-06-13 (11:15).
- Élő adás, 2018-04-8 (PM) (1:14:01).
- Élő adás, 2022-05-27 (1:14:46).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-22 (49:38).
- Interjú, 2020-07-19 (14:51).
- Interjú, 2020-07-19 (17:12).
- Élő adás, 2021-06-25 (21:24).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Élő adás, 2017-05-05 (11:55).
- Élő adás, 2017-07-28 (43:57).
- Élő adás, 2018-04-8 (PM) (3:56).
- Interjú, 2021-06-13 (22:20).
- Élő adás, 2022-07-29 (1:23:56).
- Élő adás, 2022-02-25 (1:03:32).
- Podcast, 2018-05-11 (24:23).
- Interjú, 2021-06-13 (24:14).
- Video, 2018-04-05 (40:08).
- Interjú, 2018-08-24 (8:52).
- Video, 2023-01-27 (16:44).
- Video, 2023-01-27 (32:01).
- Élő adás, 2020-11-30 (1:01:40).
- Élő adás, 2020-07-25 (1:24:56).
- Group dynamics blog.
- Élő adás, 2023-01-27 (1:08:06).
- Élő adás, 2022-04-29 (1:04:52).
- Élő adás, 2020-11-30 (1:12:03).
- Interjú, 2020-07-19 (8:43).
- February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- Interjú, 2020-07-18 (27:11).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-24 (44:14).
- Interjú, 2020-07-20 (21:57).
- Élő adás, 2018-04-8 (PM) (55:49).
- Interjú, 2020-07-18 (1:00:15).
- Élő adás, 2022-06-30 (1:18:55).
- Élő adás, 2020-12-22 (1:15:01).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-03 (35:25).
- Ashes of Creation Forums - Former Lineage 2 PvP'er wanting to discuss PvP loopholes.
- Video, 2022-05-27 (2:21).
- Interjú, 2020-07-19 (1:08:22).
- Élő adás, 2021-10-29 (1:06:31).
- Élő adás, 2021-03-26 (1:07:33).
- Podcast, 2017-05-05 (43:05).
- Élő adás, 2022-03-31 (1:23:06).
- Élő adás, 2022-06-30 (1:16:22).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:44:54).