A kinézeti boltban vásárolhat a játékos kinézeti tárgyakat az Ashes of Creation-ben való használathoz. A boltban lesznek korlátolt ideig elérhető, korlátolt számú tárgyak a játék fejlesztésének fenntartása érdekében.
- Hasznosítható tárgyakat (mind minőségi, mind mennyiségi értelemben) játékmenet során megszerezhetőek.
- A kizeti bolt választékából semmi nem lesz pay to win.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif
- A kinézetek olyan tárgyak amik nem adnak semmiféle előnyt.
- Kinézeteket csak olyan tárgyakra lehet felszerelni, amik már meglettek a játékon belül szerezve, például barkácsolva.
- A boltban megjelenő lény-kinézetek különböző változatai esetlegesen megtalálhatóak lesznek a vadonban.
- A fűszerszöveg tárgyak és lények hátterével és történetével foglalkozik, Verra világában.
- Jelmezek nem tartalmazzák az ábrázolt fegyvereket.
- 1 Kinézeti dolgok
- 2 Kinézetek beszerzése
- 3 Transferring cosmetics between alts
- 4 Kinézeti tárgyak
- 5 Dyes
- 6 Páncélzat megjelenése
- 7 Caravan cosmetics
- 8 Merchandise
- 9 List of cosmetics
- 10 Külső linkek
- 11 Továbbiak
- 12 Hivatkozások
- A kinézeti bolt választékából semmi nem lesz pay to win.
- Hasznosítható (mind mennyiségi, mind minőségi értelemben) tárgyak, játékmenet során megszerezhetőek.
- A valódi-pénzes bolt kinézetei változatos és egyedi megjelenésekre adnak lehetőséget.
I want to make sure that equitable cosmetics both from a quantity and quality standpoint are achievable through in-game achievements. Time, effort should let you be happy with what you can accomplish. – Steven Sharif
- Skins are cosmetic items that do not grant the user any benefit.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- The flavor text next to store items relates to the lore and background of creatures and items in the world of Verra.
- Caravan skins change the appearance of an in-game mount and in-game caravan that are hooked up to each other.
- The best skins will be in-game achievable.
Pay to win
Ashes of Creation will not be pay to win, that is our pledge to the community. One of the core principles we set forth with Ashes of Creation is a very strong desire to maintain the game's even playing field.
A lot of developers and companies have come along in the past- and I've been hit by this too- and they've said we're not going to have pay-to-win and then boom they roll out some pay-to-win. We have consistently said we won't be pay-to-win and in the pre-orders that we provide and even in the Kickstarter there were absolutely zero pay-to-win components whatsoever. So not only will we talk the talk but we will walk the walk as well. – Steven Sharif
- Több fiók használata, vagy multi-boxolás külön számítógépeken jelenleg nem számít pay-to-win-nek.
My definition of pay-to-win is really anything that affects the in-game economy, the in-game action pool, your abilities and/or skills... In my opinion the inventory slots and the XP potions would be considered pay-to-win. – Steven Sharif
- Q: Will there be RNG boxes?
- A: I dislike RNG. Archeage made me loath rng monetization gimmicks. – Steven Sharif
Cash shop cosmetics will be limited in quantity, limited in time for purchase. They will be unique, but you will also have extremely difficult to gain cosmetics in game as well as unique cosmetics that look great and better... There will be a lot of cosmetics that are achievable in the game because that is a very fun aspect of MMO play. – Steven Sharif
- Wayfarer pre-order pack (History).
- Expeditionary pre-order pack (History).
- Voyager pre-order pack (History).
- Voyager plus pre-order pack (History).
We offer cosmetics for players who wish to support the project early. The exclusive nature of the limited availability is something I think collectors value. If you buy cosmetics as an MMO player, I know I enjoyed if the cosmetic is rare and not every girl at the party is wearing the same dress. In addition, these cosmetics are used to populate the world through NPC variants and color/texture changes so their offering aligns with our production schedule. The good thing about these packs is they contain no P2W advantages and there is no box cost, so from a mechanics standpoint you do not need to buy them to excel in the game on launch. And also, there are comparable and subjectively more grand cosmetics achievable in game as well. – Steven Sharif
- Kinézeti dolgok are not tradeable with other players but can be reassigned to other characters (alts) within the same account.
Transferring cosmetics between alts
- There will likely be a cooldown for reassigning cosmetics between characters.
- The account management page is used to assign or reassign crowdfunding skins and items that are only applicable to one character at a time.
Szintén lesznek kinézeti tárgyak amik játékbeli kinézeti hatásokat keltenek.
- Two dye channels are provided per character that together influence up to 50% of the gear that is equipped by that character.
- The original design allowed individual items to be dyed with different dyes.
- One of the things that we want to do- again talking about player agency- is we want to give them the ability to kind of change the appearance of their armor sets that they're wearing; and the way we've approached the dye solution is through a channeled system. We have a two channel dye system where the first channel is a lower grade dye that it has influence over between 10 to 20 percent of your overall armor appearance; and then the second channel dye is a higher tier dye that you have to acquire; and by doing so you can influence the remaining thirty percent- up to thirty percent of that armor appearance: So up to a total of fifty percent influence that can occur across all the pieces that you wear. Now one unique approach to the way we're doing this dye system is we're not allowing individual dyes to be applied on individual items, but instead we keep a cohesion across the set by applying that dye channel to your character; and when you equip a piece with your overall character it will assume that dye channel from your paper doll. So you apply the dyes to your character and when you equip a piece of item it will take that dye and it will influence the channel over that particular piece so that it comes into alignment. And what the reason that we're doing that is there's a lot of options with regards to customization for your character appearance, whether it be through transmog, through costumes, through mixing and matching sets and pieces that you can wear; and what we want to avoid is the rainbow effect where these pieces do not look good together and it creates the clown that's walking down the street.
The Kickstarter dyes are sets of unique colors that are not obtainable by players who did not participate in Crowdfunding. These dyes are not usable as normal dyes are. Instead they are used to override the color of another dye obtained in game.
- They are assigned to a character from a user's account management page.
- They do not expire, so they may be used to continually override dye colors.
- Once a dye has been overridden it becomes a bound dye to that character, so the colors cannot be sold for in-game benefit.
- When an item is sold or transferred, color changes are reverted.
- A kinézeti inventory-helyek ki- bekapcsolhatóak lesznek a játékos által.
- A felszerelés kinézete valósághűségre törekszik.
I'm more of the mind that it wouldn't really serve a purpose to have bikini plate armor, just in like reality, if you're going to have armor, it should be protective. I think from a fashion statement is enjoyable for some people, but it's a kind of an immersive issue. – Steven Sharif
- There are rules when applying cosmetics to specific items, unlike costumes, which don't have level restrictions.
- Cosmetic slots can be toggled on or off by the player.
- A "default player appearance" may be automatically applied during sieges or other large scale battles to improve client-side performance.
- Cosmetics, whether purchased from the shop or earned in game, are an important component of MMORPGS I personally enjoy; and there's a lot of collectors out there who spend a great deal of time either in-game achieving these things or spend money purchasing them from the cosmetic only marketplace; and we don't want to demean or reduce that achievement or that expenditure. So it's going to be situational where the default appearance will be applied and can be activated. – Steven Sharif
- The skin changes the appearance of an in-game mount and in-game caravan that are hooked up to each other.
- The caravan and mount components of the skin are not able to be utilized separately.
- Building, ship, caravan and mount cosmetics require an in-game item to be obtained first to apply the cosmetic.
You'll need your own creature and caravan hooked up to each other, and then the caravan cosmetic skin goes over all of them to make it look like what's pictured. you're not able to split out separately that caravan mount skin, hence why you'd want the separate mount skin if you wanted to ride it independently. – Sarah Flanagan
- "Vintage" merchandise was previously available from the Ashes of Creation store and PAX West 2017 packages.
- Vintage merchandise was also a reward for placing in the top 5 in the Ashes of Creation 3rd Wikiversary Giveaway.
List of cosmetics
- Ashes of Creation cosmetic store.
- Élő adás, 2020-07-25 (1:53:46).
- Élő adás, 2018-04-8 (PM) (58:29).
- Rime and Regal
<ref>címke, „https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-12-06-rime-and-regal” nevű forráshivatkozás többször van definiálva eltérő tartalommal Forráshivatkozás-hiba: Érvénytelen
<ref>címke, „https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-12-06-rime-and-regal” nevű forráshivatkozás többször van definiálva eltérő tartalommal
- Élő adás, 2018-12-06 (41:43).
- Élő adás, 2019-06-28 (1:25:55).
- Interjú, 2018-05-11 (32:36).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-08 (48:52).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Cosmetic store.
- Élő adás, 2020-11-30 (56:02).
- Élő adás, 2020-11-30 (58:24).
- Élő adás, 2020-07-25 (48:28).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:57:56).
- Élő adás, 2018-07-09 (55:20).
- Élő adás, 2021-04-30 (1:20:03).
- Élő adás, 2021-01-29 (46:48).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-26 (18:10).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-08 (48:49).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-26 (32:14).
- Élő adás, 2017-07-28 (9:47).
- Alpha-1 screenshot.
- Élő adás, 2022-06-30 (1:06:02).
- Élő adás, 2020-10-30 (1:14:34).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-26 (3:04).
- Interjú, 2018-08-24 (5:28).
- Élő adás, 2017-11-17 (22:33).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (53:43).
- Élő adás, 2018-02-09 (50:29).
- Élő adás, 2020-07-25 (54:10).
- Élő adás, 2019-11-22 (1:08:05).
- Élő adás, 2017-05-26 (19:51).
- Reddit Q&A, 2019-01-8.
- Élő adás, 2017-07-18 (54:56).
- Élő adás, 2017-09-03 (48:56).
- Élő adás, 2020-11-30 (57:50).
- Interjú, 2018-10-20 (3:34:46).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Ramstone Hauler.
- PAX 2017 Merch.
- Ashes of Creation 3rd Wikiversary Giveaway prizes