- Hybrid action/tab combat.
- Progresszió to level 20.
- 4 playable races.
- Karakter Creator.
- 8 base archetypes.
- Portions of player housing.
- Portions of crafting/artisan classes.
- Csomópontok will be fully featured.
- 120 km2 of world map.
- This is 25% of the total world space.
- Társadalmi szervezetek.
- Name reservations.
- Merchant systems.
- Player trading.
- Daggers (Dual weapons).
- Two to three servers.
- 1,500 concurrent server population.
- 1 Ashes of Creation
- 2 Alpha-1 release schedule
- 3 Alpha-1 testing
- 4 Alpha-1 participation
- 5 Alpha-1 NDA
- 6 Alpha-1 servers
- 7 Alpha-1 player flagging/corruption
- 8 Alpha-1 name reservation
- 9 Alpha-1 account management
- 10 Környezetben
- 11 Alpha-1 videos
- 12 Alpha-1 screenshots
- 13 See also
- 14 Hivatkozások
Ashes of Creation
Ashes of Creation is a unique take on the MMO experience. Our world structure is dynamic and built to react to the actions of our players. Cities will rise and fall, their populations based on the history of the world as the players create it. Quests will unlock as these populations gather, their needs grow, and secrets are unlocked. As the world’s NPC structure is established in real time, players will have the ability to destroy what they’ve created, paving the way for new development, new populations, and real change. Political strife and intrigue will play a very real role in the structure of your world. Gone are the days of static worlds, change is here to stay.
Alpha-1 release schedule
|Alpha||Alpha-1 early look livestream.||March 27, 2020.|
|Alpha-1 limited QA testing (NDA).||May 28, 2020.|
|Alpha-1 limited QA testing (no NDA).||Summer 2020.|
|Alpha-1 release (no NDA).||Fall 2020.|
- Limited Alpha-1 testing began May 28, 2020 with Royalty and above backers. Initially these tests will be conducted during single day sessions, which over the course of several months will evolve into weekend testing periods.
- The text and voice NDA has been lifted from this testing phase.
- Over the summer, Alpha-1 testing will expand to include all Braver of worlds backers and above. They will also start off with weekend testing periods.
- Closer to fall the aim is to invite all Alpha-1 players to participate in week long testing sessions.
Finally, I am happy to announce that limited Alpha One testing will begin in May of 2020 starting with our highest level Alpha One backers from Kickstarter. This testing will include our Phoenix Initiative backers and above at first. As the game client becomes more stable during this limited testing, we will begin to introduce our Braver-of-World and above backers, and eventually our Intrepid pre-order pack holders. Our goal is to have the Alpha One game client ready for full testing in Fall of 2020. Now obviously this timeline is subject to the preliminary testing and its success during the next several months, so make sure to temper expectations. The whole purpose of testing Ashes is to create a solid and enjoyable experience, while iterating on game design and implementation. The important takeaway of this announcement is that we are making progress towards a playable experience. There is still a long road ahead, and many systems in Alpha One are core systems that require more fleshing out still. And even now I cannot guarantee delays will not occur, but we will strive to be transparent and communicate with you about our successes and failures. – Steven Sharif
The initial tests in May with our Phoenix Initiative and above backers will be conducted during single day sessions, which over the course of several months will eventually evolve into weekend testing periods as the Alpha One game client becomes more stable. Over the summer, as we expand the participating Alpha One testers to include Bravers and above, they too will start off with weekend experiences that will test the patience of our players. As we get closer to Fall of this year, we aim to invite all Alpha One players to participate in weeklong testing sessions and push the limits of our Alpha One experience. As we approach these testing periods, we will be updating you with schedules and instructions. – Steven Sharif
Our target goal from a testing standpoint was ten thousand players. We have just under that - I believe we have 9,300, and we wanted to keep that manageable. Our intent is to have two servers that we have up and running for Alpha 1 Phase 2, with 5000 on each. Our goal ultimately is 10,000 concurrent, but we’re going to begin stress-testing at 5000. – Steven Sharif
- QA testing prior to the full release of Alpha-1 will likely be covered by NDA.
Alpha-1 player flagging/corruption
Alpha-1 name reservation
Alpha-1 account management
We are a high fantasy game... That means that outside of the traditional sorts of environments you're going to start seeing some pretty crazy and wild stuff that will also change based on seasons. – Jeffrey Bard
- 2018-07-09 Video - Ashes of Creation - Alpha-1 Environment Preview
- 2018-09-27 Livestream
- 2018-10-31 Livestream
- 2018-12-13 Livestream
- 2019-01-11 Livestream
- 2019-07-16 Blog: Creative Director's Letter and Mayoral Caravan System
- 2020-03-23 Ashes of Creation - Alpha One Early Preview
- 2020-03-27 Development Update + Alpha One Early Preview Livestream
- 2020-04-30 Livestream
- 2020-05-29 Livestream
- 2020-05-31 Video - Pre-Alpha Gameplay in 4K
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle sieges
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse horde mode
- Kiadási ütemezés
- Ashes of Creation
- Video, 23 March 2020 (0:01).
- Livestream, 28 March 2020 (54:48).
- Livestream, 28 March 2020 (32:30).
- Video, 5 April 2018 (1:01:40).
- Livestream, 26 July 2019 (1:10:44).
- Livestream, 1 September 2018 (1:02:99).
- Livestream, 28 March 2020 (1:41:11).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (12:38).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (18:55).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (19:02).
- Livestream, 30 January 2020 (35:12).
- A reactive world - Nodes.
- Ashes of Creation MMO.
- Video, 20 August 2019 (0:0).
- March 2020 newsletter.
- Creative Director's Letter, 1 April 2020.
- Livestream, 29 May 2020 (31:37).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (24:07).
- Ashes of Creation Gamescom 2018 Interview: Responding to Criticism.
- Livestream, 18 January 2018 (49:26).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (35:53).
- Livestream, 1 September 2018 (54:06).
- Interview, 21 August 2018 (40:44).
- Livestream, 28 February 2020 (1:00:41).
- Livestream, 1 June 2017 (29:33).